my journeys

Monday, August 31, 2015

arrival







Here I am, standing in the very well-known airport in United Kingdom. I was clueless…Nothing was seems to differ from Malaysia except for the people in the airport. I tried to impress myself by getting a caramel hot chocolate and chocolate brownies from the cafĂ©. As I walked on my own to the tube station (train station) I began to realize that I was no longer in Malaysia as I saw most of the people use BOOKS as their main source of knowledge. Everybody was reading and it was me alone who was holding a brownies on my right hand. I was so shocked to see such environment. Now, I have to get myself to East Acton as I wish to stay with my aunt. I was told to get there by tube but I was not told which tube. At that point, I asked the police officer about the route to my aunt’s place. I was surprised by the help that offered by him which he paid the ticket for me and accompanied me until the train arrived. I started to love London even more!
I arrived in East Acton at 9pm. It was freezing as ice. I put on my winter coat and followed the direction that was told by my aunt. “Walk straight till you see a dark purple Audi A3 car in front of my house.” It was dark and soundless. I walked slowly accompanied by my own shadow until I finally found my aunt house. I turned pale and I started to catch a cold. I was then told to sleep and it was almost impossible because of jet-lag. I stayed awake until 3am planning for my trip on my first day of being in my wonderland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment