my journeys

Monday, August 31, 2015

Arsenal :)


On this day, I was surprised by my cousin.. 

HE BOUGHT A TICKET FOR ME TO WATCH ARSENAL VS WIGAN ATHLENTIC IN EMIRATES STADIUM!

It was the Carling Cup Quarter Final match. My dreamt since I was 6 years old came true. Few hours before the game started. We got on Tube for almost 1 hour from East Acton to Islington. When we arrived there, I almost fainted as I was very happy. I got myself into tears. More than that, my cousin, Hafiz, bought me a latest Arsenal jersey from the official Arsenal shop. I was blessed. Then, we watched Arsenal match and luckily Arsenal won the game with 2-0. Emirates stadium is located in Holloway, London. The construction cost of Emirates Stadium was £470 million. This is the home of Arsenal football club. This stadium is known as the third largest football stadium in the world after Old Trafford and Wembley. I thought I was in my dream but no I was a dreamer in Emirates.



No comments:

Post a Comment